Joining is Easy!
Anyone in our field of membership qualifies to join the credit union. To become a member, you must complete an account card and open a share savings account with a deposit of at least $25.00.
This is not a fee: this deposit is the purchase of a “share of the credit union and makes you eligible for all the benefits of membership. Once you are a member, you are a member for life. As long as you maintain the $25.00 minimum balance in your share account, you will belong to the credit union through moves, job changes, and retirement.
- Employees of the Department of Labor, Mine Safety and Health Administration who work in the State of West Virginia.
- Other employees of the United States Government who work in Fayette County, West Virginia.
- Employees, elected, and appointed officials of the City of Mount Hope located in Mount Hope, West Virginia.
- Spouses of persons who expired while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons.”
- Employees of the United States Department of the Interior who work in New River Gorge National River; Gauley River National Recreation Area; and Bluestone National Scenic River, West Virginia.